Cookies help with tasks such as letting you create a Simply Video account, or counting the number of people who visit our websites and seeing which pages users visit most often.
This not only lets us make overall improvements to our websites, products and other services, but makes your own user experience smoother and more efficient.
Cookies can be used to understand and analyze certain aspects of how people are interacting with our websites and other online applications. Some of the things we collect can include:
- Your IP-address
- Your physical location
- The type of web-browser and device your using
- How you found our website(s)
- How long you stay on our website(s) and which pages you visit
- Storing settings and preferences: saves your user settings in our apps and web pages, for example, your preferred language, or your default camera or microphone settings
- Sign-in / authentication: we use encrypted cookies to store your unique user ID so that we can check that’s you and so that you don’t have to sign in on every single page once logged in
- Cookies used on Simply Video websites
- You can use our website without accepting, but this will limit your user experience and prevent us from offering you all our content or information
- Cookies used by Simply Video products and services
- It is possible to use some of our products and apps as a guest user without logging in
- You may select No; however, in doing so, some simple user settings and preferences will not be saved
Whilst Simply Video may use information collected by cookies and similar web technologies on our marketing and advertising services, we will never sell the information collected by cookies or similar technology to third parties.
- Setting your cookie preferences for your web browser
It’s possible to disable cookies for all websites via your web browser’s settings. Most browsers accept cookie tracking by default, so if you would like to disable cookie tracking you should check your settings to ensure they’re disabled if required. Your browser should also allow you to delete existing cookies already saved on your device.
Please be aware that you may not be able to access certain features and functionality available for Simply Video products and services if you disable cookie tracking, since they rely on cookies to work. If you choose to delete or disable cookies, you may need to re-enter any previously saved preferences and settings:
- Disabling cookie tracking can usually be found under your web browser's default settings (Settings/ Advanced Settings > Privacy & Security)
- Because each web browser is slightly different you should refer to a specific browser's own user guides or help documentation for detailed instructions where available
- Since each web browser has its own privacy and cookie settings. disabling cookies in one browser will not disable cookies when using another web browser